Gameplay & Payment Questions
I'm stuck on a level and don't know how to beat it
If you’re having trouble with any of our games, don’t understand something or find the controls or a level too difficult. Feel free to reach out to us by filling out the support form. We’d love to hear your feedback so we can make our games better. And we are always ready to give you some tips and tricks!
Can I complete your free games without spending money?
Of course! Most people enjoy Gazingy’s games and even complete all levels without buying anything. Our games are setup in such a way that every player can enjoy them at their own time and pace. Your fun will not be limited by so called pay-walls or purchasing ‘lives’ to continue; you can always keep playing without the pressure of buying.
Can I reuse past In-app purchases on a new device or multiple ones?
Unfortunately at this time you cannot transfer in-game currencies such as the “Paper Credits” in Folded Flyer from one device to another. However, the so called permanent items (such as the “Coin Doubler” or “Funky Plane Design Pack” in Folded Flyer) can actually be restored from inside the game, and used on multiple devices. These items are permanently linked to your personal App Store account.
Which payment methods do you support?
In-game transactions that can be purchased inside our mobile games are processed and handled by Apple’s AppStore and Google’s Play Store. The payment methods supported by those platforms may differ by country. To find out which payment methods are support in your country, you can read the official Apple documentation here. Google’s payment methods and info can be found here.
I can I prevent or manage in-app purchases
Some of our games offer “In-app purchases” or other “Downloadable content” that can be paid for with real money and are ables labeled as such. These are never required to play the main game, but can be used to enhance the games. In-app purchases vary in price and range from $0.99 to $99.99 (without taxes) in the U.S. for example.
You can manage the ability to make in-app purchases or disable these entirely through your mobile device’s general settings. On Apple iOS device you can find the instruction here. for instructions. For Google Android device instructions click here.
I've purchased an in-game item but didn't receive it
Make sure that the item was actually purchased. In some cases a internet connection issue can prevent the transaction from completing. Check the purchase history on your Apple App Store account to see if it was processed. If it wasn’t try purchasing the item again inside the game. It can also be that the purchase status is still pending. This should also show in your purchase history on your App Store account. Please wait a while if this is the case. On Google Play the same applies, here you can find your purchase history. Enter “Payment Methods,” to verify that your information is correct. If you have waited more than 24 hours and haven’t received what you bought, please contact us with a screenshot of your order receipt.
My game is crashing or freezing
If your game keeps crashing or freezing up, follow the these troubleshooting steps:
– Make sure your device is updated to the latest version of your OS and that you’re using the latest version of the game on your device.
– Try force closing all running apps on your mobile device and restart the device. Leave it off for about 10 seconds and then turn it on again.
– Make sure that you have sufficient free space on your mobile device. It’s recommended to have at least 2GB of free space at all times. If you have less, be sure to free up some space.
– Try starting the game without internet connection. For example by temporarily enabling flight mode and see if it stops crashing.
– If the issues persist you can try reinstalling the game, but note that in-game progress might be lost.
Contact our support team if you still experience issues after following these steps.
My game is running slow
If your game feels slow, keeps freezing temporarily or runs poor in general, follow the these steps:
– First make sure your device is running the latest version of the OS and that you’re using the latest version of the game itself.
– Force close all running apps in the background on your mobile device while playing.
– Make sure that you have sufficient free space on your mobile device. It’s recommended to have at least 2GB of free space. If you have less, be sure to free up some space.
– If you’re on an Apple device you also turn off spotlight search in the settings to save memory, you can do that here.
– Make sure your phone doesn’t have very low battery or is operating in battery saving mode.
– If all else fails, try rebooting the device.
If all of the above doesn’t work, be sure to contact us and provide as much technical details as possible.
The games I play on Gazingy Game Zones won't load
All games on our Game Zone websites are based on HTML5 and should work in any common web browser. If you do experience issues with game not loading or starting, try the following:
– Refresh the website (Ctrl. F5 / Ctrl. R in your web browser).
– Clear the browser’s cache (Ctrl. Shift. Delete).
– Try a different web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Apple Safari when playing on Girl Games Zone, Kids Games Zone or Bubble Games Zone. Make sure you’re using the latest version of your web browser and device OS.
– From time to time we perform maintenance on our games and pages, try revisiting the page a bit later if you’re having trouble with games loading correctly.
If this didn’t help, send us a support request by filling out the support form below and carefully describe your problem.
I found a bug in one of your games!
We’re always trying to improve our games further. Let us know what issues or bugs you’ve ran into by filling out the support form below. Preferably with a clear description of the issue and what you were doing in the game. So we can easily replicate the issue.