Player Experience Questions
I'm stuck on a level and don't know how to beat it
If you’re having trouble with any of our games, don’t understand something or find the controls or a level too difficult. Feel free to reach out to us by filling out the support form. We’d love to hear your feedback so we can make our games better. And we are always ready to give you some tips and tricks!
Can I play your games without spending money?
Of course! Many of our games are free to play and most people enjoy these games (and even complete all levels) without spending anything. Our games are setup in such a way that every player can enjoy them at their own time and pace.
Are your games appropriate for children?
All of the games we create and publish receive an official age rating upon distribution (such as IARC and PEGI). These ratings are shown on our individual game pages as well as any official storefront where we publish our games.
Our games are generally not designed specifically for- or targeted towards children but many are suited and avoid any kinds of mature topics or violence. We also actively take measures to filter out and moderate any advertising shown in our apps to make sure it’s appropriate. Any purchases always go through trusted storefronts that offer parental controls.
It’s worth noting that even if appropriate for children, games may still be too difficult to understand or control, or otherwise not suited. The primary language in our games is English and although in some cases we offer translated experiences, not all languages are always supported.
Gazingy also offers third-party games through our browser game distribution platforms. Although we do everything we can to control, moderate and review these sites and their content closely and continuously, we cannot guarantee that all of the 3rd party games there are fully free from potential unwanted content. These websites therefor have their own terms of service.
How do you handle my privacy & personal data?
We take player privacy and safety very serious and strictly follow official laws, regulations and store guidelines around these topics (COPPA, GDPR, CCPA). We minimise data collection and offer full transparency on each of our games games. Our “Data Nutrition Labels” in the App Stores are also accurate and up to date. Any purchases made will go through official stores and payment providers and we take active measures to filter and moderate any advertising shown on our websites or in our games.
We generally collect certain data to improve our games, player experience and enhance our marketing. But we never collect anything we don’t need and would never sell any data.
By filling out the form below you can always request to view or delete your personal data.
Technical & Payment Questions
My game is crashing, freezing or runs slow
If your game keeps crashing, runs slow or freezes up, follow the these troubleshooting steps:
- Check if your device meets the technical requirements to run the game.
- Make sure your device is updated to the latest OS version.
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest available version.
- Try force closing all other running apps on your device and restart the device. Leave it off for about 10 seconds and then turn it on again.
- Check any running processes like a virus scan or battery saving mode.
- Make sure that you have sufficient free space on your device. It’s recommended to have at least 5GB of free space at all times.
- Try starting the game without internet connection to see if it still crashes.
- If the issue persists, you can try reinstalling the game, but note that in-game progress might be lost. And that you may even lose in-game currencies that you’ve collected or even purchased.
- If you’re on an Apple device you also turn off spotlight search in the settings to save memory, you can do that here.
Contact our support team if you still experience issues after following these steps.
Can I move my In-app purchases across devices?
Unfortunately at this time you cannot transfer any in-game currencies from one device to another, such as the credits in Folded Flyer or coins in Shiny Treasure Pirate Blast. However, the so called permanent items (such as the “Coin Doubler” or “Funky Plane Designs Pack” in Folded Flyer) are linked to your AppStore account and can often be restored from inside the game. These can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices. We even offer support for Apple’s “Family Sharing“ for those items.
Games I play on your GameZone websites don't work
Almost all games on our Game Zone websites are based on HTML5 and should work in any common web browser. If you do experience issues with games not loading or starting, try the following steps:
- Refresh the website (Ctrl. F5 / Ctrl. R in your web browser).
- Clear the browser’s cache (Ctrl. Shift. Delete).
- Try a different web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Apple Safari when playing on Girl Games Zone, Kids Games Zone, Core Games Zone or Bubble Games Zone. Make sure you’re using the latest version of your web browser and device OS.
- Try disabling any advertising or content blockers and see if that fixes the problem. Some browser extensions can block games from being loaded correctly.
- From time to time we perform maintenance on our games and pages, try revisiting the page a bit later if you’re having trouble.
- Check if other internet functionality may be blocking or altering your web content, such as anti-virus software, VPN connection, Apple’s Private Relay, or even router settings like firewalls.
If this didn’t help, send us a support request by filling out the support form below and carefully describe your problem.
Which payment methods do you support?
In-game items that can be purchased inside our games are processed and handled by the stores that the games are downloaded from. For example Apple’s AppStore and Google’s Play Store. The payment methods supported by those platforms may differ by country or game. To find out which payment methods are support in your country, you can read the official Apple documentation here. Google’s payment methods and info can be found here. Possible purchase issues or refunds are also handled by these platforms.
How can I disable or manage in-app purchases?
Some of our games offer “In-app purchases” or other “downloadable content” that can be paid for with real money and are labeled as such. These are never required to play the games, but can be used to enhance the experience. In-app purchases vary in price and range from $0.99 to $99.99 (without taxes) in the U.S. for example.
You can manage the ability to make in-app purchases or disable these entirely through your device’s general settings. On Apple iOS devices you can find the instructions here. for instructions. For Google Android devices, you can find instructions here.
I've purchased an in-game item but didn't receive it
Make sure that the item was actually purchased on for example your bank or credit card statement. In some cases an internet connection issue can prevent the transaction from completing. Check the purchase history on your official store account. For example your Apple App Store account to see if it was indeed processed. If it wasn’t, try purchasing the item again inside the game. It can also be that the purchase status is still pending. This should also show in your purchase history on your App Store account. Please wait a while if this is the case. On Google Play the same applies, here you can find your purchase history. Enter “Payment Methods,” to verify that your information is correct. If you have waited more than 24 hours and haven’t received what you bought, please contact us with a screenshot of your order receipt and we’ll jump in to help.
I found a bug in one of your games!
We’re always trying to improve our games further and generally keep them up to date for the latest devices and systems. Let us know what issues or bugs you’ve ran into by filling out the support form below. Preferably with a clear description of the issue and what you were doing in the game. So we can easily replicate the issue.